Did you know that you can overcome your acne with a simple skin care home remedies for dark spots? 137,266 people have cured permanently with home remedies for acne and gained healthy and smooth body! Find Out How... Hear their stories, steal their tactics, share in their joy of clear skin. Then, join them, with one easy step. You are number 137,267.
Blackheads are not a new problem for oily skin people. The excess secretion of oil expands and makes the pores of the skin thick. Blackheads occur on the forehead, nose, chin and forehead generally. Blackheads occur as a result of inappropriate cleansing where oil is not detached from the skin.
There are various steps to be followed to get rid of acne blackheads. It looks ugly on the skin and the moment they spread deep into the skin it will be very hard to get rid of. Squeezing them is not the best way to remove blackheads. So keep on reading to know some of the homemade remedies for blackheads…
How Do You Get Rid Of Blackheads?
1. For blackhead treatment then make a paste out of baking soda and water. Gently massage it wherever you get blackheads and wash it out after some minutes. Follow with a light moisturizer. You will be surprise to see how soft and clean your skin will be. You can even use it as a whole body exfoliater instead of those chemical-filled garbage that you find at the store.
2. Another treatment of blackheads is witch-hazel. Even if you get blackheads below your bottom lip or nose, make use of witch-hazel to treat it. Make use of cotton balls soaked in witch-hazel which can be found in most drugstores to gently cleanse the affected parts. Use it once or 2 times a day and it is as well good for pimples treatment.
3. Honey is not just good in taste but as well a good homemade remedies for blackheads. Apply the honey to the affected parts as it is safer than any creams available in the market.
4. Washing your face with warm or cool water is the first treatment for blackheads. I mean warm water and not hot water. Make use of glycerin soap like Neutrogena or sorbitol to wash your face 2 times in a day.
When you want to make up, make use of hypo-allergenic brand. And always remember to keep your pillow and your towel as neat as possible.
5. One more home remedies for blackheads is by drinking about 8 glasses of water every day as it is good for your health. Eat healthy foods like vegetables, fruits, whole wheat foods, nuts and stay away from oily foods.
6. Pop the blackhead with very neat fingers then apply Neosporin directly to the area. The blackhead will go and there will be no trace of any acne scaring within some few days.
7. Using a pumice stone works great as one of the blackhead treatments. Some do fear that it could be too harsh but it is not that harsh. You can notice a 50 percent improvement by doing this 3 times in a week.
8. Another great homemade remedies for blackheads is Tomato. Make use of only Tomato to wash your face in the morning. Just take some fresh Tomato, mash it and then apply it all over your face (avoiding the eye area).Leave it on for a few minutes then wash it with water. Do it every day for at least one month to get rid of blackheads.
Source by Bruce Dan